Friday, April 9, 2010

We're about to launch!


It has been a long time coming, but I am finally starting up my own design business.  As most of you know, I have been pretty happy working for others, but it has come to the point where it will be more successful for me to do a little of both.  

I am proud to announce the launch of Tina Marie Interior Design!  It will be a bit of a departure from the high-end interior design I have done for the past decade.  I am focusing on providing my clients with the "luxe for less" look.  Taking my extensive knowledge of luxury design, I want to make it achievable and affordable for everyone.  

I will also be focusing on home staging and event design consulting.  There will be more detail on these facets on the website.  

I am so excited for this new chapter in my life and I cannot wait to share my adventures with you all!

Oh, and isn't that the most bee-uuu-tee-ful clippah ship you have evah seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment